“The organisation and running of The Opti-MINDS Creative Sustainability Challenge program is large and complex to say the least. Davis Ramirez (Zeus BI) has made this so much more manageable through several efficient on-line processes created and fine-tuned over the past year.
- Navigation around the complexities of our website and uploading processes are now super user-friendly!
- On-line Registration and Team Nomination processes are user-friendly, extremely efficient and time saving.
- Everything WORKS!!!!
THANK YOU especially for the hugely successful, massively complex, electronic Scoring Program now in place at each of our 14 Regions and also our State and Australian events!!!
- over 1200 Judges can log in with individual codes and instantly be linked to their appropriate Teams – per category – at the appropriate time and event.
- Nearly 900 teams automatically pull from data bases created from the new on-line Team Nomination process – and populate the scoring programs across all regions and at our State & Australian Final events.
- Scores can be entered by individual judges; tracked and amended; and instantly calculated and collated per team – and visible to all appropriate Organisers – ready for use per event. This cuts down on a massive amount of time, paperwork, printing of Score Sheets and dispatching to remote regions around Queensland!
David Ramirez – Zeus Business Intelligence – is excellent to work with. He is super intelligent, thorough, quick and very dedicated. I have no hesitation to recommending him to anyone who wants to save time and money through online applications etc. I most certainly intend to continue to use David’s services.”